2009年3月19日

Air Jordan I (1) April Releases Now Available Early


http://www.kicksexpress.com/
As previously introduced, Air Jordan has released its new releases for April early. Such releases include the Air Jordan I (1) Premier and Air Jordan I Premier Low Velcro in white/metallic platinum, Air Jordan I Polka Dot in black/white, Air Jordan I Phat Low Polka Dot in white/black, and the Air Jordan I High Strap in black/university blue/white. The Air Jordan I Premier features an all-white leather upper and gum sole, with a basket weave pattern on the side panel and toebox. The same features follow suit on the Air Jordan I Low Velcro, which features two velcro straps instead of laces. The Air Jordan I Retro Polka Dot features a white polka dot pattern on a black leather panel that is contrasted by a black nubuck panel. The Air Jordan I Phat Low Polka Dot is almost the same as the mid, except it has black polka dots on a white leather panel. Both shoes feature patent leather swooshes in black and white, respectively. Lastly, the Air Jordan I High Strap is made entirely of black and university blue canvas, except for the white midsole, university blue sole and black leather velcro panel. All these shoes range from $95-$110, some in limited releases.

没有评论:

发表评论

Kicksexpress.com is a reliable supplier of Air Jordans, Air Force Ones, Bapes and urban clothes.

Kicksexpress.com has the largest collection of Air Jordans, Air Force Ones, Bapes and urban clothes. Being a seller since 2003, we have served tens of thousands of online customers in kicks and apparel industry. We guarantee original top quality products, fastest delivery, professional customer service and best of all, you get them all for much less cost than our competition.